Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Starting A Business İn Turkey

Yanıt
Old 02-01-2005, 08:57   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Starting A Business İn Turkey

I am an American woman with Turkish citizenship through marriage. I want to start a retail business in Turkey. Should I use a lawyer to do this? Where would I start? Thanks.
Old 02-01-2005, 17:19   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

Well, I live in Turkey already so won't need to use proxy.
Old 02-01-2005, 18:05   #4
Konuk

Varsayılan

Also, it would be an LTD (LS) company.
Old 02-01-2005, 20:24   #5
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Limited Liability Company

Limited liability companies may be composed of real persons or legal entities and must consist of at least 2 and no more than 50 partners. The overall share capital must be a minimum of 5000 YTL and the minimum capital contribution by each foreign shareholder is the TL equivalent of US $ 50,000. (If partner resides in Turkey, the document to be obtained from the Undersecreteriat of Treasury that no exchange transfers are required ; and also the residence permission)

All partners are personally liable for the debts of the company up to a maximum of their contribution, however, partners are not held liable for the unpaid portions of others' contributions. They are also more directly exposed to the tax liabilities of the company, limited however to their own shares.Yet the legal representatives of the company have a personal liability as regards the tax debts.

Shares held in a limited liability company are non-negotiable and may be transferred only with the approval of the other partners. Transfers must be approved by at least a 75% majority vote, with at least 75% of the total capital represented. Limited liability companies are also prohibited from engaging in banking or insurance business. A limited liability company differs from the joint stock company in that its capital is not divided into shares of stock nor represented by share certificates. There is no board of directors for a limited company. Instead, the appointed manager has authority to operate the company.

Setting up a Joint Stock/Limited Company

Documents required for application to the Trade Registry:

-Notarized and apostilled copies of the Articles of Association of the com-pany to be established
-Notarized and apostilled passport copies and two photographs of each shareholder
-Notarized and apostilled trade registry extract of the founder legal entity
-Notarized and apostilled Board of Directors Resolution regarding the ap-pointment of the company representative
-3 copies of the signature specimen of the company representative (if the representative is also a signature authority)
-The forms required by the trade registry which has to be filled and ratified by the company
- Bank receipt regarding the arrival of the capital of the company 224
Old 31-01-2005, 20:39   #6
Konuk

Varsayılan

we are a english family husband,wife and 2 daughters, 20 years,and nearly 17 years.we have seen a 10 bedroomed bed and breakfast,that we are intrested in,can you give us some information on what would be needed to buy this as a family buisness,would we all be allowed work permits,what turkish regulations is there on opening and running a small hotel,there is a pool with the property .i would be grateful for as much information as possible.thank you carol
Old 21-03-2017, 16:39   #7
Av. Muhammed Kuş

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
we are a english family husband,wife and 2 daughters, 20 years,and nearly 17 years.we have seen a 10 bedroomed bed and breakfast,that we are intrested in,can you give us some information on what would be needed to buy this as a family buisness,would we all be allowed work permits,what turkish regulations is there on opening and running a small hotel,there is a pool with the property .i would be grateful for as much information as possible.thank you carol
I know it is too much late but I am answering these questions for future candidates. From now on, I am gonna answer these questions as soon as possible. Before running a business, foreigners need to have work permit. In basic you need to fill out an application in Turkish embassy in US. The person should invest at least fiftythousand dollar. After coming to Turkey with work permit, there is some paper work to handle to buy that hotel. I wish I could help you realize your dream.
Best wishes.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Getting Divorce in Turkey Corey Turkish Law 1 23-06-2006 17:04
Procedure For Starting A Claim- Police? Konuk Turkish Law 2 05-09-2005 14:58
Rta İn Turkey dave_w50@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 17-12-2003 17:02
Turkish Employment And Business Law Konuk Turkish Law 1 30-10-2003 14:34
RTA in Turkey Rachel Rees Turkish Law 3 18-02-2002 21:58

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04565501 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.