Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Getting Divorce in Turkey

Yanıt
Old 06-05-2006, 05:44   #1
Corey

Varsayılan Getting Divorce in Turkey

" I have a friend whose parents are divorcing in Turkey. His mother is seeking a divorce after many years of marriage because her husband was abusive. On three occasions she went to a private doctor/hospital for treatment for physical abuse. She did not want to got to a public clinic because they would notify the police and she was afraid of the consequences. Her husband went with her to the doctor on each occasion. My friend believes she told the doctor the truth about the cause of the injuries.
Because my friend witnessed his father mistreating his mother, his mother has asked him to write a letter stating what he saw. He is reluctant to write the letter because his father will have access to court documents. He does not want to be caught between his father and mother as he cares about them both.
I do not know if the doctor(s) are willing to provide the court with information about the medical care they provided to my friend's mother, and what she told him/them. Can the lawyer require the hospital to provide records to the court, and/or compel the doctor(s) to provide evidence if they are unwilling? Would this evidence, if it were obtained, be more useful than a statement from my friend about what he saw, or less? "
Old 23-06-2006, 17:04   #2
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
I do not know if the doctor(s) are willing to provide the court with information about the medical care they provided to my friend's mother, and what she told him/them. Can the lawyer require the hospital to provide records to the court, and/or compel the doctor(s) to provide evidence if they are unwilling? Would this evidence, if it were obtained, be more useful than a statement from my friend about what he saw, or less? "

Doctors don't have an option or initiative to decide whether to commit the documents to the court or not.

The documents are determined and defined by the claimants and the defendant sides in the petitions, not by anyone else like doctors. Doctors have to give the sick report of a person if he has a sickness. And the climant side should naturally commit this report as a document to the court if they had determined it in their petition. Otherwise they would loose the case.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Divorce Konuk Turkish Law 125 11-09-2023 19:14
divorce mary Turkish Law 12 22-10-2009 16:05
Canadian Husband Files for Divorce in Turkey canada Turkish Law 4 09-06-2007 17:24
Divorce Pernille Turkish Law 1 30-01-2002 17:06
Divorce Steven Mazel Turkish Law 2 30-01-2002 17:05

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04209995 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.