Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Banks in Turkey

Yanıt
Old 09-02-2013, 04:07   #1
Banks in turkey

Varsayılan Banks in Turkey

Hi I am married to a turkish citizen and he opened a bank account in turkey which is in his name,if my husband died would the family be informed of his account as his family don't know about it only me?How would I go about the account in his death,I don't want anything to happen to him obvisously but worried if his family would get there hands on it,as my husband and me have fallen out with one of his brother's and wouldn't want him to get it.Can anyone help on this matter.

Regards

Julie
Old 15-02-2013, 08:59   #2
üye25928

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Banks in turkey
Hi I am married to a turkish citizen and he opened a bank account in turkey which is in his name,if my husband died would the family be informed of his account as his family don't know about it only me?How would I go about the account in his death,I don't want anything to happen to him obvisously but worried if his family would get there hands on it,as my husband and me have fallen out with one of his brother's and wouldn't want him to get it.Can anyone help on this matter.

Regards

Julie

Hello Julie,

These money is yours.

But lf you could send informations about your husband and account to rasittavus@aol.com
l could give right answer and you woun't have a loose.
Old 15-02-2013, 16:35   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan You need a professional advise

I send this message after I have seen the Rasit Tavus answer. Please do not send anyone your contact and account informations. Go to a lawyer and speak to them face to face.
Old 16-02-2013, 11:21   #4
Hassas Terazi

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Banks in turkey

Regards

Julie

I think the bank would not notify anybody. Legal heirs should contact the bank after a possible death with legal court document proving that person is legal heir. If nobody contacts the bank, the rights on the account expires legally, that the deposit saving bank is the legal owner of the remaining money in the account. this means, the bank, usually does not contact anybody.
Old 18-02-2013, 11:43   #5
üye25928

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
I send this message after I have seen the Rasit Tavus answer. Please do not send anyone your contact and account informations. Go to a lawyer and speak to them face to face.

l agree with you ina point. In the other hand, to register that website, we sharing our citizenship number, and a member of that website refering us to register. That website is legit. Maybe as a guest you coudl think, there is easy access to write here. But for registered users, lt is not easy. And that website serve many people as free for years. And never the your concerns happened at here, and l really don't think, a lawyer will scam some one especially at here.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
I came to Turkey for travelling and I want to go abroad leaving my car in Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 0 21-10-2012 14:31
Bankruptcy Law in Turkey Bankruptcy Turkish Law 5 30-11-2009 18:21
Getting Divorce in Turkey Corey Turkish Law 1 23-06-2006 17:04
Rta İn Turkey dave_w50@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 17-12-2003 17:02
RTA in Turkey Rachel Rees Turkish Law 3 18-02-2002 21:58

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04531908 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.