Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Lynne995@hotmail.Com

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 15-03-2002, 23:12   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Lynne995@hotmail.Com

Can any one explain to me the meaning of 'icra'?
I paid a so called friend (English woman married to Turkish man) money for an apartment in Turkey.
I constantly asked for an agreement by notary but they made excuses.
After decorating and furnishing the property I changed the locks as they had keys and returned home.They broke, in changed locks and put iron,outside on windows and doors.
I took police but as I could not show any documents they could not help.
Lawyer and court has obtained from the husband a reply to court admitting he owes me money.
Now the land that the properties are on will go for sale to get
back my money.
The court has been opened.the land is being valued and will go to public auction.
This is where I hear the word 'icra'.What is a full meaning of it and will I get my money back.What about expenses?
Lawyers fees?My furniture and house contents?
I would appreciate a reply.Thankyou.
Old 16-03-2002, 12:23   #2
Kerem

Varsayılan

In fact you have already answered your question in your own message.

After court decreed that he owns you some money, if he doesnt pay it at will, you appeal to a public authority (called "İcra") to "force" him to pay you. If he does not, this authority confiscates his assets, sells them in auctions and pays you. (This process is also called "icra").

What "İcra" will pay you is the amount of money the court decreed (and interest and some "icra" expenses). You'll get a small fee for having a lawyer, but this is no way on par with what you paid to your lawyer, so practically answer is no, you will not get lawyer fee.
Old 18-12-2002, 14:18   #3
merve gurcan

Neşeli

to whom it may concern
"icra" is a term in turkish law used for enforcement

as the men has accepted that he owes you money in the court
icra is the procedure that follows the court's decision for you to get your money from him.First the Bailiff office sends him a bill and gives him a period of time either to pay his debt or tell the office that he doesn't have to pay for some legal reason

At the end of the period the bailiff office goes to his home or office to force him to pay if he doesn't pay buy then they chose another path to collect your money.Like they are doing at the moment;sell his properties.You take your money back and the lawyer fees and the other expenses from the properties sale.If the property may not be enough to cover all these the bailliff office will look for other properties that belongs to the debtor.But you or your attorney has to instruct the bailiff office
GOOD LUCK

Att.MERVE GÜRCAN
(LAWYER)
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
"hotmail"i Türkçe Yapmak! Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar Teknoloji ve Bilgisayar 2 22-04-2008 14:31
Ruth_millar@hotmail.Com tapu Turkish Law 1 05-01-2005 18:32

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04315996 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.