Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Real Estate Purchase In Tukey

Yanıt
Old 18-10-2003, 21:33   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Johnandjanet@oceanfree.Net

Hi,

My husband and I have purchesed a apartment in Alyana, the contract seems very loose and the prosses very simple compared
to Ireland. any hints would be helpfull. Also any info on property
tax would be usefull.

Thanking you
Janet

P.S. Very helpfull site. keep up the good work.
Old 28-10-2003, 18:29   #2
Bir Konuk

Varsayılan

I strongly recommend you hire a lawyer for conveyancing.
regards
Gulay
Old 10-11-2003, 17:21   #3
Hamle

Varsayılan

Dear Janet,

The most important point is whether you received the official Title Deed prepared by the Land Registry.

Kind regards.

Izzet Hamle
Old 17-12-2003, 23:18   #4
Konuk

Soru Houses Purchases By Foriengers And Security Checks

I have heard that there is legal requriement for foriengers buying property in Turkey to have a sercurity check. Can you give any information about this? Who makes the check? How do you get this check started? Does it cost anything? Does it take long to complete? What kinds of information do you need to submit?
Many thanks
T
Old 09-01-2004, 13:52   #5
Konuk

Varsayılan Michealp9@aol.Com

Can a contract for property purchase be legal if it is witnessed by a person having an active interest in the sale of the property.

In the UK the witness has to be independant. What is the case in Turkey?

Your response would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-01-2004, 15:58   #6
Admin

Varsayılan

By property you mean an immovable real estate, right?

Is yes, they can be only legally purchased in Official Land Registry Offices that the real estate belongs to. Other kind of regular contracts between people are not valid whether you have witness or not.

This might also help:
http://www.tkgm.gov.tr/tapunet/atkgm...iisdbskeng.htm
Old 09-01-2004, 17:57   #7
Konuk

Varsayılan

Many thanks. I apologise if I do not recognize ( because of language) the appropriate boxes to click.

The query arises from the purchase and payment of a deposit for the purchase of a house in Calis Beach where the witness had a declared interest in the sale of the property and was linked to the developer. I employed a solicitor in Fethieye to support me but thought that she may have overlooked this endorsement as a means of invalidating the contract and recovering the substantial deposit.
Old 09-01-2004, 19:59   #8
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Excuse me but could you make the case clear and tell the details cause it is not strict on which point you base your question and what you exacly want to learn.
Old 09-01-2004, 20:44   #9
Konuk

Varsayılan

I agreed to purchase a property in Calis Beach through Golden Moon Properties. The contract was drawn up by the architect/partner and duly signed. The witness to the contract was Mete Ay who had had an inherent interest in selling the property as his uncle was the outright owner of the property development. Mete Ay was also actively involved, in his own right, in providing the web site and actively promoting the properties. These sites are easily available on the web. In the UK witnessing the signature of a participant in any contract would be illegal if the witness was connected in any way to the contract.

I trust this explains the circumstance and thank you for your response.
Old 09-01-2004, 23:54   #10
Admin

Varsayılan

Do NOT pay anything until you purchase the property in Land Registry Office. The contract you mention does not mean much in Turkish Law system. You MUST purchase the real estate in Land Registery Office, otherwise you can not claim ownership or sue the other guy to pass the ownership even if you have a contract with witnesses. The best you can do is to sue him to get your money back depending on your contact but this can be a problem considering the fact that you are abroad.

So safest way for you is to not to pay anything at the moment and ask for a official sale in the registery office and you can pay at the moment they signed the official papers in the land registery office.
Old 10-01-2004, 00:40   #11
Konuk

Varsayılan

Many thanks for your response

I have already paid a GPB 5,000 deposit and this is what I am attempting to recover. I have a lawyer in Fethiye and am looking for legal aspects to validate withdrawal. Withdrawal for serious personal reasons was made within six days of paying the deposit.
Old 26-07-2004, 22:58   #12
Konuk

Varsayılan

I understand that By the article 26 of the Land Registry Law numbered 2644, the duty and authorization to regulate contracts concerning property and real rights excluding property were given to Land Registry Offices

Can we get copy of this document in English?
Old 18-11-2004, 19:19   #13
Konuk

Varsayılan

Dear Janet, I am a solicitor in Galway who actively advises Irish people in purchasing property in Turkey.

Regards
Owen

091 861382
Old 23-11-2004, 10:39   #14
Av.ALKIS

Varsayılan restrictians to foreign purchasers

Hello ,
Some restrictions apply to foreign immovable property purchasers which is imposed by the natioanl defence issues and it is conducted by the ministry of defence and 1. army ( for eagean area) . That is to say, purchase contracts concerning the sights neighbouring the eagean islands, are subject to review and approval of the Turkish Army and ministry of defence.
Land register office sends a memo regarding the contract which of one party is foreigner to 1. army; and solely after the approval of the army, the contract is deemed valid.
However, in practice , some ways ( which i can't can't through this message ) are possible to assure the purchaser even if the contract is subject to approval of the army ..
So my advice is,
hire a lawyer who specializes in property law and resides within the area of the immovable you intend to purchase..
Best regards
Av. Ö. A. ALKIŞ
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Must a purchase agreement be in Turkish? Nic Turkish Law 5 20-11-2006 12:46
Property Purchase Problem Konuk Turkish Law 10 15-11-2006 15:57
security in real estate Maja Rasmussen Turkish Law 2 30-01-2002 17:12
Real Estate Hanne Turkish Law 1 30-01-2002 17:07

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04940009 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.