Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

hard to get

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 08-06-2008, 22:44   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan hard to get

Hi..

I been reading for hours to learn,and not to ask what many before me asked,but i guess i didnt make me any more clever=))

Hi my name is Anita AND i used to live in turkey,still have a home there,love the contry and the people.I met a man that i love so much,when we meet we both was married or separated,i was separated he was divorced in UK but not in Turkey,i fixed my divorce in 2 months,but even now after one year, waiting he is still not divorced in turkey,first we had to wait from june to november for a court date 2 november the court desided to send the divorce papers to izmir to see if they are real,then they said maximum 3 more months they wantet to send UK,and thats 5 months now,and no papers came back,coz they cant find x wife,so basicly we know less that we did one year ago. And he been divorsed since 2006 from uk.

How can it be it takes this long to make a divorse valid?
I mean the x wife has moved to spain and no one can find her,what kind of rights does my man have? If they never find her papers dont come back or?
I mean we pay for lawer,but i really dont know he knew all this gonna happen when we hired him,he said,the jugde will see this and bang finished,and i cant belive all this just to get divorsed,when you already are!
Is there a way we can fix this different? i mean if they cant find x wife he have to wait even longer?
We have a life to start,house to move to,but this things makes us live separate long time now,i went back to my contry to start and make preparations,now im getting scared i have to wait years..

Please give me some advise.
Old 24-06-2008, 13:38   #2
Av. Balkan Tunalı

Varsayılan

Dear Anita,

The first step of court's proceedings is to summon the defendant in order to inform him about the case. I have few advices to pass this obstacle(informing the defendant). However, I can not tell them all in public. Publishing the summon in a newspaper is one of them. Being in another country should not tie down the court.

As having a lawyer, you are supposed to be advised already. I think telling email address is not possible here for the regulatory rules. Sorry for that..
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04006100 saniyede 13 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.