Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Military permission and Tapu

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 29-02-2008, 15:10   #1

Varsayılan Military permission and Tapu

I am trying to help a friend sort through some papers. He Purchased an apartment off plan yet still no Tapu. He has got a paper "Hizmete Ozel" dated two years ago, it has his name on the papers, confirms which apartment, land parcel etc.. I was advised this was the Military permission and the Tapu is/was ready for collection. If this is the paper returned form the Aegean Army confirming acceptance can the Tapu be collected at anytime?
Old 04-03-2008, 18:08   #2
izmirli

Varsayılan

First of all İt must be said that you'd better retain a lawyer in order to check your documents and make you have land register (tapu)

and if you specify which document you have got. I ll try to help you and you also can write a email from "http://www.tkgm.gov.tr" this web adress pursuant to code 4982 "Bilgi Edinme Kanunu) and they have to answer you
Old 24-03-2008, 16:37   #3
TURKISH LEGAL CENTRE

Varsayılan Turkish Legal Centre

We do advice you to hire a lawyer in Turkey and received the military clearance docment from the Land Registery.When you have the military permission you will be able to get the title deed.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Military Service Konuk Turkish Law 2 02-06-2008 20:57
tapu tashihi ve tapu memurunun verdiği zarardan dolayı tazminat davası av.emre Meslektaşların Soruları 1 13-12-2006 15:57
Do İ Pay For Military Maps juco Turkish Law 1 04-08-2005 23:27
Military Service Konuk Turkish Law 7 28-01-2004 17:36
Military Service Konuk Turkish Law 2 30-05-2003 16:28

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03738093 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.