Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

pay of nafaka or prison

Yanıt
Old 09-02-2011, 10:26   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan pay of nafaka or prison

Greeting respected Lawyer,

Last year I had to get divorced of my Turkish wife for her evil behavior (I have Turkish citizenship). To be able to divorce rapidly I accepted her blackmail: To give all the goods that we had and give to her a monthly Nafaka for 1 year. Unfortunately I was wrong and I accepted a very high Nafaka without thinking that I might not pay it. Later I sued this Nafaka in another Court and I lost. Until Now I have gave to her lower money every month.

Now my salary was seized and they are going to seize my bank account (her lawyer said me that They are going to send me to prision if I dont pay the total amount)

I want to know the following things:

- In spite of I am paying a lower monthly sum and my salary is seized, can they send me to prison?

- If I go to the prision, continuing my debt??

- How long can they send me to prison?

- The debt finish if I go to prison?

Thanks for your help,
Old 16-02-2011, 00:15   #2
Av.Mücahit

Varsayılan

Dear Konuk, you must give Nafaka for your ex-wife what written in the court order. Unless you give Nafaka you might go to prison. But firstly they shold open a case against you. When you pay a Nafaka you never go to prison...
Old 27-02-2011, 12:38   #3
justiz

Varsayılan

Dear Guest,

İf you had to pay an amount of alimony, you cannot excape it unless you go to the court and get another judgement. There is also a jail sentence in turkish law if you dont pay the alominy that you had to pay. ( İİK. m 344) . That is not a crime sentence, it is to pressure you to pay your debt.
İf you pay you get out of jail even if you are in jail.
İf you are not able financially to pay the high amount ot the alimony go to the court and ask for a reducement of the amount.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Boşanmak ve çocuklarım için Nafaka istiyorum? Nafaka neye göre belirleniyor? Konuk Kadınlara Hukuki Destek Merkezi (KAHDEM) 1 07-06-2010 19:22
Prison Break Av. Taner BAŞ Sinema ve Televizyon 8 13-09-2009 19:27
boşanırken nafaka istememiştim şimdi ailesinden nafaka isteyebilir miyim Konuk Kadınlara Hukuki Destek Merkezi (KAHDEM) 1 12-09-2009 19:19
Şimdiye kadar ödenmeyen nafaka için açılacak nafaka davası Hülya AKYILDIZ Kadınlara Hukuki Destek Merkezi (KAHDEM) 2 28-01-2008 18:55
Nafaka Alırken İşe Girmek ve Bunu Bildirmemek Suc Mudur? Ödenen Nafaka Geri Alınır Mı Konuk Kadınlara Hukuki Destek Merkezi (KAHDEM) 1 06-01-2008 19:01

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04587007 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.