Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Procedure For Starting A Claim- Police?

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 05-09-2005, 11:13   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Procedure For Starting A Claim- Police?

I am reseaching Turkish law as I have a case that requires me to find out how to go about filing a claim with the police. would very much appreciate any information about where to start.
Thanks
Joanna
Old 05-09-2005, 12:14   #2
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Dear Konuk,

The answer varies due to the claim you are seeking.Will it be a compensation claim or a penal law related one?In the first case you should apply for the Administrative Courts in case of the contested treatment of the police relates to a general lapse of administrative services ; on the contrary if the case relates to a personal fault you may seek compensation through the general courts.

If the issue regards a penal aspect, the public prosecutors are in charge.

For further information please seek the assistance of a Turkish legal practitioner.

Regards
Old 05-09-2005, 14:58   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

You can get help from the Law Society in Britain.There are English Speaking Turkish Lawyers.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Starting A Business İn Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 6 21-03-2017 16:39
Police Record Konuk Turkish Law 4 05-10-2007 09:37
Divorce procedure Hayal Turkish Law 3 07-12-2006 19:38
Police Procedure worried Turkish Law 1 13-07-2003 14:25
Limitation Date For Accident Claim Elizabeth Saunders Turkish Law 1 22-02-2002 18:48

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04785895 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.