Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

paying into split up partner's bank account

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 15-10-2010, 20:28   #1
g galvin

Varsayılan paying into split up partner's bank account

My company does busness with a Turkish company.
We recently paid an invoice for materials. We paid to the account we usually paid to, but unfortunatly the two parteners had fallen out and split up in business terms. We did not get to the bank in time to stop the payment so the wrong partener got the money. He has refused to pay the money back.
I am now wanting to know were we stand, and how Turkish law views what i see as theft, although we are partially to blame.
I hope this form is filled in correctly and you can help
Thank you Geoff Galvin
Old 15-10-2010, 23:51   #2
avukat.derviş.yıldızoğlu

Varsayılan

Dear Guest,
According to our laws, you can want your money back. İf he doesn't give the money, you can file a case against him. İf the court decides that you are right, you can use that decision to have your money back.
But, to win the case, you have to prove that, you have given that money wrongly, and you must also prove that, this money isn't based on a tradition between your company and that company.
Old 21-10-2010, 15:17   #3
İzzet Hamle

Varsayılan

Need your answers to the followings before commenting on your case.

1- What sort of company is it? Seems like an ordinary partnership as you mentioned splitting up.

2- Are you sure indeed there was a split ? Did you see the papers?

3- You paid the invoice relating to delivered or undelivered goods?
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
"hotmail"i Türkçe Yapmak! Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar Teknoloji ve Bilgisayar 2 22-04-2008 14:31
Ruth_millar@hotmail.Com tapu Turkish Law 1 05-01-2005 18:32
Lynne995@hotmail.Com Konuk Turkish Law 2 18-12-2002 14:18

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04531407 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.