Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

help please

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 04-04-2008, 19:57   #1
worry

Mutsuz help please

i m foreigenr who maried a turkish citizen and then i went to get my permission to stay in turkey they told us get married only to stay here so that s it was true even if i married officially.the foreign police department gave me 15 days to stay and then i must leave turkey.so i left it i came back without problem , and then my 3 months of visa was nearly full,so i must go out , i ve prerfered to leave to syria for 1 day and then go in again.everything ws ok till i want to go in turkey ,the police didn t let me in they told me u made problem in turkey u are registred like menace( well i think it s when i married only to stay in turkey)

they let me in the fronts of syria i was afrais nobody help me no phone , so i thought a lot and then i went in turkey without stamp(illegal)
after 3 years of living in turkey illegal they cauhgt me and deport to my country
now i will divorce but after i will mary in my county other thurkish citizen who i love really
and my question is do i have chance to go with him to turkey and live there or not
do i must wait few years
please answer me

thanks
Old 17-04-2008, 16:21   #2
Av. Balkan Tunalı

Varsayılan

dear worry
sorry to say but your massage is a mess
what I got is your married a Turkish guy but did not get Turkish citizenship. and also your are about to divorce
is that true?
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03965211 saniyede 13 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.