Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

traffic accident

Yanıt
Old 14-12-2007, 02:13   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan traffic accident

i hope you can help,

in 2003 whilst on holiday i was on the back of a moped, we ended up crashing with a van, i was seriously ingured in the accident and was taken to izmir for an opperation and was air lifted home about 2 weeks later

i never heard anything else about the accident after i returned home, the only infomation i received was whilst i was in hospital, i was told that the accident was split into 8 parts, (when they determin) i was told by the emmbassy that 2 parts were the van drivers fault and 6 parts were the moped drivers fault meaning the moped driver was more to blame for the accident.

about 2 months ago i had the local police here in england come to my home and tell me i had to go to the police station and give a statement about the accident, then i had to go to court and swear an oath that it was the truth,

the english police couldn't tell me why i had to do this as they had recieved very limited infomation off the tukish police,

i am hoping you can spread some light on the situation for me.

what is the statement for??
3 and a half years is a long time to remember all the details,
will this progress any further??
what is the normal procedure after traffic accidents?

thanks in advance
jacki
Old 31-01-2008, 13:38   #2
Rahmi Zeybek

Varsayılan

Hi,
I need some information about the accident. ex:date,place,(if you remember) names of drivers etc.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Turkish Traffic law - primary roads Kim Turkish Law 3 19-10-2006 16:54
Turkish Traffic Law Alessio Turkish Law 1 17-08-2003 23:53
Limitation Date For Accident Claim Elizabeth Saunders Turkish Law 1 22-02-2002 18:48

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,05230904 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.