Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Important Question About Concurrent Delay İn Turkish Law

Yanıt
Old 21-11-2002, 17:05   #1
gerard

Soru Important Question About Concurrent Delay İn Turkish Law

"Hello, I am a French legal adviser and I am doing some research on Turkish Law.
Could somebody help me in order to resolve this problem. Let's take A & B: two parties who sign a contract with the following object : A is to construct a house for a fixed date. If A is late, A will have to pay Liquidated Damages to B. B is to provide some paint to A at a fixed date. A starts performing the contract and starts running late by 2 months. B is late by 1 month to perform its obligation BUT at such fixed date, A would not have been ready to start painting the walls anyway.
Can A claim the 1 month delay of B to disminuish its own 2 months delay by 1 month although A was not ready to start the paintings when B should have performed its obligation?
Moreover, does anybody could advise me a web site where I could find the English translation of the Turkish Obligation Code?
Thank you.
gege_bud".
Old 25-11-2002, 16:59   #2
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Gerard,

The contract you have mentioned should be classified as a 'job contract' within the scope of law of obligations.(Turkish Code of Obligations((CO)Art. 350 etc.

(A) undertakes the construction of the house on a fixed date.(B) is the provider of job.This contract is a 'sinallagmatic'(reciprocal) agreement in which both sides engage in mutual commitments.Here (B) is expected to supply some paint for (A) so that (A) whereby shall perform his debt.

In the general course of job contracts, goods and equipment are supplied by the constructor, yet in your case the employer has assured this obligation, particularly for the painting of the house.
(A) commences the construction late in the day, therefore (B) then may claim the contract shall be annulled ; unless, (A) is to prove that this delay is a consequence of an alleged violation of contract committed by (B) .
This matters are finally to be reviewed by the judge in case of a suit, especially on the faults of both sides.
Old 08-05-2003, 01:35   #3
Konuk

Olumlu

I do not know the answer to your question but ,
I have recently visited this page and with regards to legal matters in Turkey, The response was excelent.
http://www.tapu.co.uk/legal/default.asp
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
İ Too Want Marry A Turkish Man!!! Konuk Turkish Law 3 21-03-2017 17:19
Turkish civil liability and Turkish contract law Question Turkish Law 8 29-08-2011 08:51
Tapu question and also how easy to get residency in Turkey Konuk Turkish Law 1 28-12-2006 18:53
Important Turkish Tort Civil Liability Question Konuk Turkish Law 1 11-03-2005 22:29
Turkish Employment Law pauline_bonneton@hotmail.com Turkish Law 1 03-03-2005 12:24

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04288292 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.