Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Police Record

Yanıt
Old 02-08-2002, 19:43   #1
Konuk

Mesaj Police Record

Could someone please tell me how to go about getting a police record for a Turkish citizen. What documents are necessary - is the national ID sufficient? How long does it take and what does it entail? Thank you!
Old 04-08-2002, 11:36   #2
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

to obtain a police record(criminal record) for a Turkish citizen:
you should attach a prototype petition document including your request to your idendity card and apply for a district attorney(or if possible to the department of criminal recordings).For the latter occasion it may take almost an hour but in the case of district attorney the period may exceed the given time.
Old 05-08-2002, 20:52   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

Many thanks for your response. It seems very straight forward.

May I ask as well: is a prototype petition document available at the police station?

Is there a fee for obtaining a criminal record?
Old 06-08-2002, 11:53   #4
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Dear Konuk,
You may find the document in question at the palaces of justice(this is the procedure in ISTANBUL as I know) However you would better ask for the officers in the courthouse in the city which you are in regarding the attainment of a criminal record as the procedure may vary.

I do not think any fees are necessary, except the said document that is sold for a little amount of money( no more than a $)
Old 05-10-2007, 09:37   #5
Konuk

Mesaj Istanbul police record for US Citizen

Hello,

I am applying for a visa to study in Europe that requires a police record from Istanbul showing I have no arrests or other problems during my one year stay in Turkey. Do you know how I can go about getting one? I just spent a half hour being transferred from department ot department in the Istanbul police system by phone and no one seems to give me any definitive advice.

Thank you in advance!

JMT
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
poliçe ile alacak iddiası şerh Meslektaşların Soruları 6 29-03-2012 14:18
Procedure For Starting A Claim- Police? Konuk Turkish Law 2 05-09-2005 14:58
Police Procedure worried Turkish Law 1 13-07-2003 14:25
Sigorta Şirketinin Özgürlüğü ... Poliçe Av. Hulusi Metin Meslektaşların Soruları 28 21-03-2003 14:35

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03881788 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.