Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

my fıance kicked me out of house

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 06-04-2008, 22:34   #1
Konuk

Önemli my fıance kicked me out of house

I need help and FAST! My daughter and I were recently kicked out of an apartment by my fıance. He was drunk and proceeded at physically abuse my daughter and myself. I have filed a report with the police. My question is I need my personal belongings from his house and they include MANY items. He is also married but hasnt been living with his wife for 5 years. There is a BİG legal battle between them in regards to MONEY..once again LOTS of it! He keeps threatening me and sending letters to my work...which I have worked there legally for 4 years. I really just want all this nonsense to end...I need a lawyer who speaks English...I speak Turkish but for legal matters its better for me in English. Please help!
Old 08-04-2008, 12:00   #2
Konuk

Varsayılan

hi
do you have any evidences to prove that those belongings are yours?
any invoices ,even photos etc.?
do you have witnesses?
who was the owner of the house?was he the owner ?
or if it was a rental apartment who made the rental contract?
your situation is a little bit complicated since he is already married with somebody else
Att. Merve Gurcan
Old 10-04-2008, 09:41   #3
av.şeyda müjdeci

Varsayılan

Dear guest;
First, I am sorry because of your events.I want to ask you in some subjects.When you answer my questions then I may help you

-Where you from? Are you living in Turkey?İs your fiance is Turk?
-Is your dougher’s father is your fiance or not?
-I am wondering , is he still your fiance?

I am waiting for your answers to help you.
Yours faithfully
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
bought a house in turkey - how easy it is to get residency? Konuk Turkish Law 5 13-11-2007 08:09
Wife's name on tapu - can I own house? Iyi adam Turkish Law 4 30-11-2006 22:15

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04564905 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.