Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

citizenship

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 11-07-2007, 10:00   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan citizenship

İ am an english citizen who has lived in Turkey for the last four years. İn this time İ have bought an apartment (which is at the moment in my brothers name). İ have started to wonder about whether İ could apply for citizenship, the problem is that İ havent until now taken a residence permit. Because İ frequently have to travel İ have continued to take tourist visas every three months. Obviously my passport shows the time İ have spent in Turkey but İ wonder what my situation would be legally.
Old 20-11-2007, 11:30   #2
tolga

Varsayılan

According to Turkish Nationality Law,conditions of acquiring Turkish nationality with the formal consent are:
a)Being in full age pursuant to the national law
b)Inhabiting in Turkey for 5 years before the application date for nationality
c)Having confirmed in attitude to reside in Turkey
d)Being in good moral character
d)Not being diseased with a serious illness as per the general health
e)Having knowledge of adequate Turkish
f)Being able to support him/herself and his/her dependants in Turkey

Moreover, a foreignor may obtain nationality through gettin married with a Turkish citizen.Also, as regards the "Inhabiting" requisite, it is stipulated by law that being abroad not more than 6 months does not sustain the condition of being an inhabitant in Turkey.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Turkish Citizenship Law Kathy Turkish Law 1 30-01-2002 16:48

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03916192 saniyede 15 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.