Ana Sayfa
Kavram Arama : THS Google   |   Forum İçi Arama  

Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Restricted entrance to Turkey due to DWI?

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 02-06-2007, 06:15   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Restricted entrance to Turkey due to DWI?

I am American, my wife is in the Airforce, She is set to report to Turkey in November.
Better then 12 years ago, I got several DWIs, young and stupid...
Anyways, I figured I had better check to see if that may pose an issue.
Old 21-06-2007, 12:27   #2
Şirvan

Varsayılan

Dear Guest,

If I clearly understood your situation, the DWIs you had were in the USA right? Have you appeared in court any for your DWIs? Have you been in jail any? If you could please enlighten us deeper, we should be able to give you an healthier answer.

Regards.
Old 22-06-2007, 02:39   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

My DWIs were in the US. I have completed all the court orders, and it is technically behind me.
I had a friend, who had a DWI, get turned away at the Canadien border, that is why I ask. It would be no good at all to get there with my wife, and baby, only to have them tell me I could not enter.
I hope that is enough information, I appreciate your help.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03363109 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.