Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Considering divorce: seeking professional advice on child custody

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:06   #1
Worried

Varsayılan Considering divorce: seeking professional advice on child custody

Hi!

My friend here in Istanbul has lived here longer than me and has a child with a Turkish citizen. She hasn't been able to apply for her Turkish Citizenship yet (the Yabanci Sube noticed her father's name was written differently on her ikamet and marriage certificate: AlexandER and AlexandIR, respectively). They requested a set of docs before they corrected the mistake, and the set included her birth certificate whıch her mother sent to her and it got lost in the mail. Until a copy of that is made and sent to Turkey, she won't be able to apply.

Her problem at the moment is that she is suspecting her marriage will not last very long, the relationship she has with her husband is no longer working for them and she is panicking because she is not a citizen. Her child has 2 passports: Turkish and Belarusian.

I don't have any friends who could provide her with a consultation and she asked me to do a small research for her. If anyone could advise what her steps should be and how much she should expect to pay for a consultation, that would be great

Thanks
Old 10-11-2008, 18:01   #2
worried

Varsayılan

I also wanted to ask what chances she has against her husband in court in terms of custody...
Old 07-03-2009, 14:26   #3
Av Sinan Sertel

Varsayılan

Hi , According to the law her child has a turkish nationality as her husband is Turkish .
Her child will never lose his/her Turkish Nationality . With regards your friend's nationality
i need to know how long she has been married ? Than i would be able to give you more professional legal advice
Kind Regards
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Family Law- Child Custody/Divorce Vivian Volker Turkish Law 46 18-03-2017 14:29
Child Custody Konuk Turkish Law 1 14-04-2005 15:23
Child Custody Konuk Turkish Law 1 08-04-2005 12:47

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,03656006 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.