Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

How to be an attorney

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 04-05-2006, 19:56   #1
Neil

Varsayılan How to be an attorney

I have a previous query that I sought elsewhere a number of years ago of which I need confirmation and validity.
My wife would like to study law at university next year. She graduated in engineering a number of years ago.
I remember from another source (which seems to have slipped my mind) that if you are wed to a foreign citizen residing in TC, even as a TC citizen, you may not practice law; nor may any foreign citizen with valid credentials in Turkish law.
How precise is this? Although it would change with EU membership, 10-15 years is a long wait.
Old 06-05-2006, 21:16   #2
C3BO

Varsayılan

i dont think its just like that. you (in this case your wife i mean) may study law even if you are wed to a foreign citizen, but you cant be a judge or public prosecutor when you finished the school because of the marriage with a foreign citizen.(2802/8-e) theres a straight rule for judges and public prosecutors. but as your question theres no such prohibition (at least i didnt see any) about being lawyer in code of attorneyship. the only rule about the citizenship is "if you want to be a lawyer in T.C. you have to be a citizen of T.C."

best regards...
Old 14-08-2006, 16:27   #3
Av.Murat Serezli

Varsayılan

i dont think its just like that. you (in this case your wife i mean) may study law even if you are wed to a foreign citizen, but you cant be a judge or public prosecutor when you finished the school because of the marriage with a foreign citizen.

Unfortunately this information is uncorrect.(2802/8-e) is no longer in force till 24/12/2005
I met with a military presecutor whose wife was German a few monts ago.....

best regards...
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Power of attorney Fred Turkish Law 1 23-07-2006 21:08
English Speaking Attorney İn Istanbul Konuk Turkish Law 2 26-01-2006 07:39

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04256892 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.