Üye İsmi
Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Legal Age For Adulthood /marriage

Yanıt
Old 01-01-2005, 00:45   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan Legal Age For Adulthood /marriage

What is the legal age for girls to marry or for their independence/adulthood?
Old 25-06-2006, 21:51   #3
Av.Armağan ÖZMEN

Varsayılan

but if there is special conditions(for example girl is pregnant) judge can decide to allow marriage even she is under the 18.but at least the girl must be (finished) 16 years old.
Old 26-06-2006, 02:40   #4
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
a girl must be 18 to marry

Alıntı:

but if there is special conditions(for example girl is pregnant) judge can decide to allow marriage even she is under the 18.but at least the girl must be 16 years old.

I'm afraid you are both mistaken about the legal marriage age of the partners for having a valid marriage. It's not 18, but 17 that's needed to have been filled before marriage, according to the Turkish civil code(124/1).
Old 28-06-2006, 22:19   #5
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

The adulthood age according to Turkish civil code is 18 in ordinary.

But a person is also considered as an adult by Turksh law if he/she marries before 18 years old(as i said, the legal marriage age is 17).

A person can be rendered as an adult by the disicion of the court even if he/she is not 18 yet. Three conditions are required for being rendered as an adult by the court: 1)To have been filled 15 years old 2)The will of the person(who wants to be rendered adult) 3)The approval of his/her conservator(parent).

(I think the adulthood age was added after the topic had been opened. Otherwise i would have answered while giving the answer to the question about legal marriage age). I hope i could help sufficiently
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Marriage Law Konuk Turkish Law 47 18-03-2017 16:12
Marriage Law Konuk Turkish Law 2 18-04-2006 19:05
Passport and Marriage-Age limits Konuk Turkish Law 8 12-05-2003 15:09
Help Please-Marriage Konuk Turkish Law 5 17-12-2002 17:36
Forced Marriage For Men? Concerned Turkish Law 6 28-05-2002 02:24

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04062390 saniyede 14 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.