Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

A question on Turkish estate management

Yanıt
Konu İçinde Arama Konu Araçları  
Old 19-01-2008, 10:18   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan A question on Turkish estate management

I was told that the Turkish estate management law (Law 634) applies to estates when two thirds of the independent dwellings in the estate become actively occupied (Clause 17). What exactly actively occupied mean ? Does it mean, the owners have furnished the dwellings, although they might not be living in them permanently ? Or does it mean, the dwellings are continuously occupied by the owners ? What if the estate is used by the foreign owners say only for 3-4 months in a year for their holidays ? Do the owners still benefit from the Law 34 powers in this situation ? Thanks for your help.
Old 01-02-2008, 18:19   #2
AV.SERTANn

Varsayılan

Even the owners have furnished the dwellings, although they might not be living in them permanently this situation is enough to applying clouse 17 and if the foreign owners used the estate only for 3-4 months in a year for their holidays its olso enough benefit from the Law 34 powers
Old 12-08-2008, 16:04   #3
Konuk

Varsayılan

Hi I have recently got a mortgage in turkey for an appartment but because of a financial difficulty find myself unable to pay the monthly repayments can you advise if the bank sells my property will i be internationally black listed
Old 03-05-2010, 15:50   #4
Konuk

Varsayılan Aidat payment problem

We live on a sitesi and have been to see a solicitor, who in turn sent a warning letter to our ENGLISH Baskan asking for all the facilities that our aidat is supposed to cover to commence. Watering of the gardens, employ a gardener, open the swimming pool etc etc. We found out he didnt do any of these things, so we asked for proof of incoming and outgoing expenditure, to see where the money was being spent. almost 12 months have passed and still he has not supplied us with financial proof where the money is going. So the solicitor has recommend we stop paying our aidat until these facilities are operational again. As of today 3rd May 2010 we still have none of the above, in order for our gardens to look nice we are doing our own and have been tidying the gardens around our house as they were becoming overgrown and untidy. What do we do now.
this situation has forced us to sell our property and the whole situation has really been upsetting to both ny wife and I. The baskan and some english people come over for their holiday and work on the site doing maintenance and the gardening, but we are supposed to have a gardenere to do that, if they are doing the gardeners work (which I think that means they are working illegally) why should we pay our aidat..... WE REALLY NEED SOME LEGAL ADVICE AND HELP, WE DONT KNOW WHERE TO TURN. Now we have sold our house the baskan has said he is going to stop the sale of the house until we pay our arrears of aidat, can he do this??????? HELP
Old 20-05-2010, 19:00   #6
Konuk

Karar How to cancel rental contract for an apartment

We are Norwegian citizen and owners of an apartment in Alanya. This apartment has been rented to a man through an intermediary (insaat) for 2 years. When the contract had expired with the intermediary and us that originally was to March 2010, as the intermediary renewed lease contact with the tenant without our consent for one year further.
So my question: how can we cancel this contract and evict the tenant?

As I have been informed, the laws of Turkey protects leietakre and it is not easy to cancel a contract and take back the apartment. Any suggestions?

Appreciate a full response! Thank you in advance!
Old 08-06-2010, 23:53   #7
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan

Your information regarding the Turkish Law specifically regulating rent(lease) contracts seems true.The Act on the Leasing of Real Estates, numbered 6570 lays down the applicable rules along with the Turkish Code of Obligatios. First of all , the termination of lease regarding real estates in Turkish Law requires a "valid cause", which have been enumerated in a limited manner, such as non-payment of rental, breach of lease, requirement of the landlord or his dependants to rent the house for their own needs, essential re-construction or repair of the house, a written commitment on a fixed date for evacuation or acquisition of the house by a third party who has a real requirement to rent the house for his own needs.

If you believe having one of these causes in your case, then a notice to quit the property should be given to the tenant.İf the tenant does not comply with the notice and keeps residing, then you must file a suit for release.

Keep in mind that, no ground or cause for termination of the lease is required for the real estates in rural areas which stay outside the municipal boundaires (such as rural ares or villages), but the expiry date (and a due notice for not renewal) of the lease period is considered adequate for evictment.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
How to get Turkish work visa after marrying with my turkish boyfriend Konuk Turkish Law 9 17-03-2012 18:39
Question about Turkish Code of Obligations Question Turkish Law 5 01-11-2009 11:17
Important Turkish Tort Civil Liability Question Konuk Turkish Law 1 11-03-2005 22:29
Important Question About Concurrent Delay İn Turkish Law gerard Turkish Law 2 08-05-2003 01:35
Real Estate Hanne Turkish Law 1 30-01-2002 17:07

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,02698112 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.