Şifre

Turkish Law English forum dedicated to Turkish Law

Military Service

Yanıt
Old 04-04-2008, 00:07   #1
Marin Olldashi

Varsayılan Military Service

Hello,

I was wondering about military service. I am going to obtain a Turkish citizenship in a couple of months. What worries me though is the military service. How can I get a military clearance? I am 24 years old by the way. I have heard that if i do the military service in my country I dont actually have to do it in Turkey. Is that true? Secondly in my country I can be exempt from military service by paying a fee. If I do that there, will Turkey still hold me exempt from military service here or do I actually have to serve in the military?

Sincerely,
Marin Olldashi
Old 02-06-2008, 16:31   #2
tolga

Varsayılan

Mr. Olldashi,
a-)According to Article 2 of Turkish military service code; if you do the military service in your country, you don't have to do it in Turkey as long as you authenticate that claim.
b-)It doesn't matter how you made the military service in your country. For the Turkish authorities the important thing is whether you reckon a person who have made the military service.
That's all.
Yanıt

Şu anda Bu Konuyu Okuyan Ziyaretçiler : 1 (0 Site Üyesi ve 1 konuk)

Konu Araçları Konu İçinde Arama
Konu İçinde Arama:

Detaylı Arama

Forum Listesi

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Yanıt Son Mesaj
Military Service Konuk Turkish Law 2 02-06-2008 20:57
Military permission and Tapu guest Turkish Law 2 24-03-2008 16:37
Do İ Pay For Military Maps juco Turkish Law 1 04-08-2005 23:27
Military Service Konuk Turkish Law 7 28-01-2004 17:36
Military Service Konuk Turkish Law 2 30-05-2003 16:28

THS Sunucusu bu sayfayı 0,04201794 saniyede 16 sorgu ile oluşturdu.

Türk Hukuk Sitesi (1997 - 2016) © Sitenin Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Kurallar, yararlanma şartları, site sözleşmesi ve çekinceler için buraya tıklayınız. Site içeriği izinsiz başka site ya da medyalarda yayınlanamaz. Türk Hukuk Sitesi, ağır çalışma şartları içinde büyük bir mesleki mücadele veren ve en zor koşullar altında dahi "Adalet" savaşından yılmayan Türk Hukukçuları ile Hukukun üstünlüğü ilkesine inanan tüm Hukukseverlere adanmıştır. Sitemiz ticari kaygılardan uzak, ücretsiz bir sitedir ve her meslekten hukukçular tarafından hazırlanmakta ve yönetilmektedir.