Konu: help please
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 04-04-2008, 19:57   #1
worry

Mutsuz help please

i m foreigenr who maried a turkish citizen and then i went to get my permission to stay in turkey they told us get married only to stay here so that s it was true even if i married officially.the foreign police department gave me 15 days to stay and then i must leave turkey.so i left it i came back without problem , and then my 3 months of visa was nearly full,so i must go out , i ve prerfered to leave to syria for 1 day and then go in again.everything ws ok till i want to go in turkey ,the police didn t let me in they told me u made problem in turkey u are registred like menace( well i think it s when i married only to stay in turkey)

they let me in the fronts of syria i was afrais nobody help me no phone , so i thought a lot and then i went in turkey without stamp(illegal)
after 3 years of living in turkey illegal they cauhgt me and deport to my country
now i will divorce but after i will mary in my county other thurkish citizen who i love really
and my question is do i have chance to go with him to turkey and live there or not
do i must wait few years
please answer me

thanks