Mesajı Okuyun
Old 27-02-2006, 13:02   #5
İzzet Hamle

Varsayılan

It has been a long time since I visited the site, and therefore, I have now the opportunity to reply to Mr Akpunar's message.

As far as I understand from Manu's message, he was not asking how to conclude a verbal contract, as indicated by the forum administrator but how to end a verbal contract. In my experience, it is necessary to evaluate whether the verbal contract he refered to in his message is actually a valid contract concluded according to Turkish Law. In addition, since Gulay used "must" in her answer, I felt like reminding that it was not a necessity to send a notice through notary public, as the forum administrator stressed that it was a precaution. With regard to translation of the Turkish Commercial Code, I am rather disturbed by the tune of the forum administrator's statement indicating that my explanation on this regard was a "claim." Actually, if he is unaware of the translation of the code, this should not lead to define my explanation as a "claim" and put me in a position to prove it by means of providing him with a copy of the translation, which I would not do under any circumstances.