Mesajı Okuyun
Old 09-01-2010, 03:43   #2
avukat.derviş.yıldızoğlu

Varsayılan

Hello my friend, ı am a lawyer.
As I understand, you have had many problems in your marriage both with your wife and her father, but especially with her father. As I see You want to continue this marriage, But it won't be good for you. Because She is not OK, and you have different languages, countries even religion.
Her father himself can't file a divorce suit against you. but she can.
the court must send you a letter that is saying you are filed by her. Then if you can give answer to her letter and her claims, and then if the court thinks that you must divorce, the court decides to divorce you. This decision also is being sent to you, when it is sent to you, you have right to go on appeal, saying that the court's decision is wrong. Then the appeal court gives the last decision(accepts or refuses) For example you divorced certainly in Turkey,if you appear married with her in American registers, She must to come to America to apply American Courts to accept the divorce decision that is given by Turkish court, then you will appear single in registers. Finally, if you dont want to divorce, you can have chance not to divorce at least 4 years