Konu: Divorce
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 17-09-2008, 04:29   #61
Konuk

Varsayılan

hi i'm uk citzen i married my ex- turkish husband in 2000 in the uk we were married for 7yrs, an we have twin babies but he he pressured me into a divorce an we were divorced this year he still lived with me an our babies after the divorce then he said he was goin back to turkey to clear his head an that he would come back and try and make a fresh start with me an the babies. but i found out recently that he married another turkish girl after just 2wks of him being out there. He now says he has made a mistake and that he will divorce her and he wants to re-marry me an come back to me and the babies. he says he spoke to the solicitor out there an he told my ex-husband to return to uk an he will sort the divorce out my questions are ,
1) Can he get divorced from her that quickly as they have only been married 3wks
2)How can i confirm that if he shows me the divorce paper that it is real
3)What he been within the turkish law to remarry that quickly after our divorce also our marriage was not regestered in turkey but i am on his uk visa as his wife still
my ex has recently told me that he will go back to the solicitor an pay him more money to get him diorced an give him the divorce papers before he returns to the uk in 3days is this at all possible? please help i really need to know before he tries to talk his way back into my life that he is telling me the truth cause he knows without the divorce papers i wont even consider taking him back thank you judy