Mesajı Okuyun
Old 15-11-2015, 10:56   #2
Av. Gamze Akderin


You need to file debt collection process against the inheritors.
This procedure needs to be handled carefully as you can get entitlement to request the proof of inheritance paper from Turkish courts. Also the family records could be asked from the Population office (If the deceased had Turkish citizenship)

In this case it will matter that if the inheritors rejected the inheritance.

I would suggest that you get professional legal help for your issue.