Mesajı Okuyun
Old 02-10-2013, 15:25   #1

Mutlu my son is turkish, im foreign


I'm a Peruvian and I have a son of my ex Turkish husband, my son lives in turkey he is in school. he is 10 years old,my son is registered in turkey, because his father is Turkish, the question is which tape of residency card I could ask And Where i can get it ?

Because I would like to take care of and be with my son and live in Turkey...