Mesajı Okuyun
Old 07-01-2012, 14:24   #6
Cihangir Karabıyık

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
It has become a growing concern of mine that often 15 year old girls and those younger, travelling to Turkey for their holidays, are having sexual relationships with older Turkish boys/men.

Alıntı:
as long as a child is under 18, the responsibility for looking after that individual falls with the parents.

As for predatory older men (which I define as more than two years older than any minor)--- YUCK. A 15 year old is a child and Ido not care if she is seeking the relationship.

As someone else has already mentioned, the age of consent in Turkey is 18. I think you are at the wrong site to rant about this issue. I recommend that you take this topic, for instance, to a Spanish law site.

Let me illustrate my point:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Consent_eu.png

Alıntı:
It has become a growing concern of mine that often 15 year old girls and those younger, travelling to Turkey for their holidays, are having sexual relationships with older Turkish boys/men.
It makes me feel sick to my stomach.
In the UK this behaviour would be illegal and unacceptable. It would land the older party a listing on the sex offenders register and often a custodial sentence.

Consider this: Having a sexual relationship with a 16 year old person would be legal in the UK, whereas in Turkey it would be a crime subject to complaint.