Mesajı Okuyun
Old 13-08-2011, 21:00   #6
Konuk

Varsayılan The next chapter

Three months after that event.

He has told me he is still in love with me, I have said I do not want to be in a relationship with him, but being friends is okay. He said, "If I can't have you, then no one can. I am going to have you deported."

He claimed to have a video of me slapping him (he said the part with him locking me in the room had been cut). He said he was going to take it to the prosecutor with other counts such as disrupting a place of business, making the business owner lose a client. He said there were eight things.

The thing about the slapping is that after that he said it was funny, that he liked dominant women, and that it was not important.And he has continued to show interest in me. It's not like I went there and beat him up and then he decided three months later to sue me.

But now:

He said if he could not get me deported lawfully he would find "yasal olmayan yolları"

I talked him out of doing anything at that time, but I am worried that he might do something in the future. I am certain he has mental health issues. When he "locks in" to an idea he does not let it up.

I afraid to end the contact that we do have because I fear he will get upset and this "I will deport you by any means" threat will kick in.

How can I protect myself?