Konu: Divorce
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 18-03-2017, 15:48   #125
Av. Muhammed Kuş

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
Hello , I have a question please , both me and my wife are Iraqis , we currently live in Turkey , we have international protection residency for refuges
I want to file for a divorce , I'm not sure if she's going to accept or not , we are both unemployed , we have two children , we have no properties , I have some savings in my bank account which she didn't participate in that I use together with some financial aid offered by my family abroad to cover our expenses , so my question is , will she be entitled to get a share of my bank account and how much would that share be ? , and must I pay alimony for her and how much ? , and how much child support should I pay for my children ?
Thank you

Alimony claims are subject to customary law of the alimony creditor where they live. So court will applied the Turkish Law for alimony. According to Turkish law you have to support your child, the amounts depends on what you earn and what you have. About your bank account, the result depends on Iraqies law. If according to your law you have to share what you have while divorcing, then you are gonna pay.
As a result alimony depends on what Turkish law says, which you have to pay alimony month to month. However, about bank account, we need to look the Iraqies law
Kind regards.