Mesajı Okuyun
Old 09-07-2012, 18:31   #12
Av.Kadir ORUÇ

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
I am married to a Turkish citizen. We have a 4 year old daughter. Both me and my daughter are holding dual citizenship from my country and Turkey. We are planning to divorce soon. Who will get custody of the child? Is my (soon-to-be) ex-husband going to give financial support to the child? Can I go back to my home country anytime (with my daughter) without getting approval from my ex-husband?

Dear Konuk (Guest),

To whom custody of the child is to be given has been left completely to discretion of the judge.
The judge benefits from the opinion of a pedagogue when deciding.
And the judge will consider economical and social situations of father and mother, their life styles,their relationships with the child, need of mother compassion of the child etc.
The judge is not bound to the statements of parties.
Here, only interests of the child are taken into consideration.
The judge may give custody of the child even to an institution by removing custody from both father and mother when necessary.
The judge may lay child support obligation on the party to whom custody has not been left upon request or ex officio.
There is no any obstacle or approval of your (soon-to-be) ex-husband to go to your home country with your daughter if custody of her is left to you.
But you should allow personal relationship of your daughter with her father in the direction of decree.

Sincerely.