Mesajı Okuyun
Old 08-06-2007, 08:35   #14
ecesaka

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
Sorry, I don't have any details. Following earlier advice from this forum because I didn't think I was receiving correct information through a third party, I contacted another Turkish lawyer. I also showed him evidence that the third party who was giving me 'advice' had also told me to make to make an untrue statement to the police in the UK "following the advice from your lawyer". I refused to do this.

After agreeing to pay his stated fees, the new lawyer has not given me any information regarding the court or replied to any of my recent e-mails. Who can I trust to tell me the facts?

Hi...
I think you have to call your second lawyer and ask about the details of your court... It's better to keep in touch with your own lawyer. She/he can give you the true information about your court. If you don't know his/her telephone number, I think you can find his/her number by this link; http://www.antalyabarosu.org.tr/avukatliste/index.php The relationship between you and your lawyer, must depend on trust... I think you have to trust to your lawyer about his/her decisions.