Mesajı Okuyun
Old 06-10-2004, 13:51   #3


My understanding is , you haven't divorced yet with a court's decision in Turkey , either in the UK. So you are exercising parental rights jointly. If your husband brings your daughter to Turkey and rejects to come back, I regret to say that you doesn't have an effective way to overcome that. You have to commence a proceeding against your husband for getting a divorce decree and demanding your daughter's parental rights. Those cases take long periods to conclude in Turkey and generally oppressed Turkish judges seem reluctant to close the file due to some other social facts rather than legal. My advice is to open the case in the UK.