Konu: Divorce
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 22-12-2011, 05:57   #105
üye25928

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to new regulation in Turkish Civil Law, couples married after 01.01.2002 will share the belongings that they had after marriage when they are divorced. If the date of the marriage is before 01.01.2002 the couples have to make contract about sharing rules of belongings.
----------------------------------------------------------
So i got married in Dec 2001,.
If i would divorce then what does it mean"making a contract about sharing belongings?"
Is it something i should have done before the marriage?

the reason i ask is because with my economic support he started a buisness in 2003 which is very profitable now.

As l see your case a little bit different. So how you supported him at all? With which one? for example with the golds etc you got from wedding or private money you had before of marriage?

At that topic there is many guests and lt is hard to know who is you and did you post previous messages. you could prefer send me private e-mail too cause i interested with your case.

Best regards.
RaŞit Tavus,
rasittavus@aol.com