Mesajı Okuyun
Old 13-06-2009, 11:16   #9
Darko

Varsayılan

hi
i can't say i know much about turkish law (and law in general) but i started this subject and i did it for myself so i feel myself obligated to explain what i learned on the subject

first, i suppose that you can get all information from your embassy in ankara, maybe there's also consulate in istanbul. they know such things and they are doing it all the time, so on one place you can get two informations: which documents you need (for pakistan) and where you can get it (in turkey)

besides that, for my country it is legal to give all documents to embassy and they can register my marriage in my homeland. it is more expensive then to go with all documents on your own and do it by yoursellf in your homeland, but it is one option more for you so it's a good news. just to be precise: it doesn't mean to get married in embassy, but after regular turkish nikah you can bring your embassy all documents they want

if you call your embassy you need no more information from here, you can fix all your problems, but anyway i will answer some of your questions

aile cüzdanı, so called "red book" - it is valid in turkey, it has text in several languages (not german but french), but it is not directly accepted in other countries. please see stress on the word "directly" - it doesn't mean that marriage or document is invalid in other countries, just that in at least some countries (including mine) you need something more than that. just translating red book or other documents doesn't help either

international marriage certificate (form b) - as far as i understood it is accepted in most of the countries, it has "all the languages you need", so most probably it is what you need. check with your embassy if you need apostille seal too

where to get form b you can see in previous posts

i hope this helps