Mesajı Okuyun
Old 27-12-2016, 16:14   #1
Konuk

Varsayılan I want to correct the birth date of my Turkish Passport, How can I Do that

Dears in Turk Hukuk Site

I am dual citizen, Turkish and Syrian, I have the Turkish ID (Kimlik + Passport) and I have the Syrian ID + passport, i am married in Syria and i have only one child, but i did not register my marriage and i did not register my child in the Turkish Embassy because there is no Turkish Embassy now in Syria. I went to turkey last year with my wife and child and we discovered that My birth date in Turkey is different from my birth date in Syria, so it's impossible to register my marriage and my child based on my papers from Syria.
I authorized a lawyer here in turkey and we will get the decision (hukum) very soon that: (1 this Syrian man is the same of this Turkish man, 2 this Turkish man is married to this woman, 3 make registration for the child)
After i get the decision (Hukum) and after we do the paper work in the nufus, and after i become married (evli) and after my child get the Turkish ID (Kimlik), my questions are:
1- can I get the marriage red book? (Aile Cuzdani) although my wife is not Turkish.
2- my marriage was on 2015 so my wife cannot get the citizenship now, how can I start the Turkish Citizenship application for her inside the Turkish Embassy in Lebanon? what are the papers that the embassy is wanting from Turkey?
3- I have the Turkish Passport now, but the birth date in this passport is not Correct (remember that i will have court decision to change my Turkish birth date and i will make the papers works inside Turkey in nufus) and i want to correct the birth date of my Turkish Passport, How can I Do that ? what are the papers required from the court OR from the nufus? what are the papers required if i want to do this inside the Turkish Embassy in Lebanon?

thank you all, your support and help is really appreciated.