Konu: Divorce
Mesajı Okuyun
Old 14-12-2010, 17:08   #88
Av.İpek Uyuklu

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
I am British and living in the UK. I divorced my Turkish husband in the UK 4 years ago. He is living in Turkey. We had our marriage registered at the Turkish Consulate and I have a Turkish marriage certificate/book. I totally forgot about this until last year when my ex husband has brought up the process of divorcing in Turkey. He has said since last year the Turkish court has been trying to send me 'invitation papers' of which I have never received. How are these papers normally sent and what are they exactly? What will I need to do with them if I ever receive them? I cannot afford to pay solicitors costs. I am 6 months pregnant and do not want to travel to Turkey in order to visit a court. Please can you help/give me some advice. Thank you.

You do not have to pay anything,just go to Turkish Consulate with your documentary proof about your judicial divorce ( apostille is an international confirmation that is required for your proof also you can go to the same court that you divorced in UK and take an international apostille cachet and explain the situation on the documents).
With regards,
Av.İpek Uyuklu