Mesajı Okuyun
Old 19-03-2017, 20:51   #8
Av. Muhammed Kuş

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
Good evening Genzem .Im ukrainian citizen previously divorced,from 1st martiage have infant child.in ukraine courtx seperated any blocking to go abroad, identigication of time meeting were not signified, but now going process in ukraine about confirming with whome baby will live.But ukrainian law system is soooo slow and 1 year passed still continuing.I got work permission in turkey and got marry.My baby due ukranian law is with us too...But, my ex husband wrote application to turkish high law that i kidnapped my own baby and prosecutor had a tak with me....I need toknow what difficulties i will face...because im scarting, my ex husband alkoholik was in private clinik seversl times and doesng have any conditions for baby and doesnt help anyhow,just putting diff application and sucking our nervous system.I learned that he wants to use baby in order not to go army force,cos situayion is reaaly horroble,its war and shoots everywhere....Whome can i put application that he wants use baby, what can i face?Thank u verymuch
Hello,
I do not have any ideas on Ukranian Law; however, in Turkish Law judge decides who are gonna held the child before final decision. We call it preventive custody for child. It is so significant for the parents because after that we can see who is rightful parent to take care of. If you are legitimate parent to tkae care of your child (which I believe you are because he/she is infant needing the mother); there is no bad consequences for your exhusband application.
Best wishes