Mesajı Okuyun
Old 17-08-2016, 21:05   #44
Konuk

Varsayılan

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am a colombian citizen and I have been married to a turkish man for almost 2 years, we have a 3 years old son who has dual citizenship, (Turkish citizenship card and a Colombian passport). My son was born in Colombia and we moved to live in turkey when he was 6 months old when he was 1 year old I got married to his father. However, In Colombian passport I am the only parent because my actual husband has never been in Colombia. I want to get a divorce on the grounds that my husband can be very aggressive and violent and has hit me next to my child. However, I am very afraid I will not get custody of my son that is the reason I am still in Turkey. Additionaly here in Turkey we live with my mother in law and my husband brother and also I have to mention that I do not know Turkish language and he does not let me work or even go out without his company. If I go back home I will live with my parents, my father is retired and my mom working. they have their own house. Whereas, in turkey we are paying rent and also living with my husband mother whom got divorced recently. Any help or advice will be much appreciated.