Mesajı Okuyun
Old 03-04-2016, 08:38   #40
Av.Kadir ORUÇ

Varsayılan Change Visitation Schedule

Alıntı:
Yazan Mr. Papa
Based on consensual divorce protocol, my ex-wife has gotten custody of our child and I was given generous weekly visitation rights. We both live in Turkey and I pay child support. Now, she is considering to move permanently outside of Turkey and take along our child without my consent. I want to know:
1. Can she do this without my permission, violating in effect my weekly visitation rights? What are my defenses, if any?
2. Will İ have to continue paying for the child's agreed upon expenses after she takes off to a different country without my consent? What are my defenses, if any?

Dear Mr. Papa,

1. Your ex-wife does not have to get your permission to go permanently outside of Turkey even though violating your visitation rights.
2. You have to continue paying child support since the verdict on divorce and child support is still valid.
3. There must be an arrangement concerning visitation rights in case where the parties (you and your ex-wife) started live in different countries in the verdict.
4. If the verdict taken before does not meet your visitation rights, my opinion is that you have to apply to the family court where your child is living at the present and to request the court to change the visitation schedule according to the new situation.
5. Besides, please visit : http://family-law.freeadvice.com/fam...visitation.htm

Best regards.

Kadir ORUÇ
Attorney