Mesajı Okuyun
Old 14-02-2005, 17:27   #1
Legal

İnceleme Turkish Legal Restrictions On Promotion (marketing) of Attorneys At Law

L.s.

For writing a thesis, i need to know about the Turkish legal restrictions on attorneys at law for promotion (marketing). As in every other modern legislation these have been restricted in order to safeguard the profession of: 'attorney at law'.

- I'd very much like to know what the sources are of the laws related to this subject. (e.g. articles, jurisprudence and references)

- The cadre or moveability the attorneys have to promote themselves via internet, tv, radio (these two are very uncommon and are never used, but I'd like to know if it's possible anyway), newspapers and magazines.

- What are the sanctions the Turkish government (the order of attorneys) have for attorneys who break the rules?

- What are useful sites and literature (in English) where more is explained about this topic?

Thank you very much in advance, I'm sure any information can help with writing my thesis, Turkish law is not something hich was included in my course and it's a topic which I need to have discussed.

Rene Janssen - Istanbul, Turkey
rl_janssen@hotmail.com