Mesajı Okuyun
Old 10-03-2009, 19:16   #3
YSil

Varsayılan Divorced in the Netherlands (tazminat)

Additionally to the excisting baslik

Dear Tiocfaidh,

First my thanks for the quick and clear reply.

I've used the wrong deffinition. You already figured that one out, yes indeed she received a so called tebligat.

She's refusing to take the long trip to the embassy and keep asuming it's probably a court notification that with whom the husband is intenting to head up for a divorce in Turkiye.

If I understand correctly there is no easy way out the 'automaticly' register the court order such as givin in the Netherlands. But if she does not file a counterclaim then the judge may accept the claim and recognize the divorse such as given in the Netherlands?

Will she get a notification of this courts decission? (probably trhough the embassy again I suppose.)

First you have to get a divorce in Turkiye before he can file another case, is this correct? Or is there a possibility that the tebligat also has a 'dual' case; bosanma/tazminat?

To be clear, she wants this divorce but she does not want a lawyer, not want to travel and all the things which will take part. The reason lies in the history which she wants to forget. Beside that the divorce in the Netherlands took 2 years, she wants rest. If she does not get the tebligat, send a lawyer in Turkiye this will easen the process and they will be officialy divorced in Turkiye..does this have a dark side?

To be honoust there a many so called 'ince' details with which (if I asumne that there is a sort of comparable law isue as the one in the Netherlands) that she wins this thing. This forum is great. I'm happy for it's excisting but not every details can be discussed by prvacy reasons.

I thank you and for the people whom made this possible for others whom seeking help!

Bestregards,

YSil