Mesajı Okuyun
Old 17-10-2007, 17:27   #3
ecesaka

Varsayılan Vasiyetname

A WILL

THIS IS THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT of me .........., ......., .......Street, ......

I HEREBY REVOKE all former wills and testamentary dispositions heretofore made by me AND DECLARE this to be my last will.

I GIVE, DEVISE AND BEQUEATH the sum of FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS to my friend FANNY DAY of Piccadilly Circus, Soho, free for all taxes or duties whatsoever.

I GIVE DEVISE AND BEQUEATH my house property situated at ........, London, to my nephew, ........., on condition that he allow my faithful servant ......... to continue to reside in the servants quarters of the said house for his lifetime, or, in the event of the sale of the said house, that he, the said ......., find and provide or pay for similar lodgings for the said servant.

I GIVE DEVISE AND BEQUEATH the sum of ........ POUNDS free of all taxes and charges whatsoever, to the PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO STRAY CATS ASSOCIATION on the condition that the Money be used towards the construction of a cat hospital.

I LEAVE the rest and residue of my estate, whether real or personal, seized or possessed, or to which I may be entitled at my death or after-wards, to my faithful wife ......... for her sole use and benefit absolutely, AND I APPOINT the said ........... to be the sole Executrix of this my will.

I DIRECT that all costs incidental to my funeral, and the execution of this my will be paid out of the rest and residue of my estate.

I EXPRESSLY have made no mention of my daughter ......... for the reason that she has caused me much pain and suffering during my lifetime and I esteem that she has no need to benefit under this my will.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this 17th day of September, 1972.
SIGNED by the above named Testator ........ as and for his last will and testament, in our presence and we, at his request, in his presence of each other, have hereunto subscribed our names as attesting witnesses

........ ......... Secretary Solicitor London London