Mesajı Okuyun
Old 16-11-2009, 20:09   #8
Isabel

Varsayılan various

''fees are calculated according to Lawyers' Minimum Fee List announced by the Unuion of Turkish Bars every year and/or according to Lawyers Act...''

Here are a few questions, I hope someone might be able to answer....

1. In regards to the above mentioned 'Lawyers Mininum Fee List', does anyone know how I could get hold of this list to verify whether I am charged the appropriate fee? And what is this list called in Turkish?

2. Is there a set fee for taking my case through the different courts or can the lawyers charge whatever they like?

3. What is the chance of success, if I wish to question the legality of article 18 in court and try for this to be re-considered by the turkish parliament? The end of the day, if private property is needed for road development, then surely the appropriate fee should be paid for this by the relevant council. It is not right to be confronted with joint-ownership instead.

4. Should I wish to take my case to the European Court, how binding would their rulings be in Turkey?

This case is rather complex and I have so many questions. I appreciate any response.

Many thanks,
Isabel