Mesajı Okuyun
Old 18-05-2002, 17:24   #3
Sad person

Mesaj ThanK you!

Dear Sir,

I want to say thank you so much for the answer you gave to me.
Obviously I didn't think and I don't want to think that this individual represents all the Law society in Turkey. I know there are problems everywhere.
To be very frank and honest (and please don't get me wrong) this can be due to some cultural education. The way some people grow up and the place he grew up. Recently I've heard lots of people complaining about the same subject done by Turkish people as well and they're not lawyers. I can confess that in this present moment we're starting to do a survey about those facts.
What surprises me the most is that probably the alleged person should have another kind of mentality. Someome who travels through Europe should already know that men and women have to be respected the same way. To go straight to the point: not practice the harassment...and using Internet to "kid"? What did he get? A name to handle as a trophy? A man that when started to notice the other side is not so stupid as he could think ran away like a child and that now lives among some kind of "heavy problem" because according to his own words he's going to get married (?) very soon and obviously wants his image imaculated!
Sorry for these words! I just needed to spit it out!
Anyway, your answer helped a lot! Nobody is going to write to the Istanbul Bar Association because if it is true he is getting married, let us (at least) respect the poor woman (or victim).
Again, sorry for these words and all the luck for your profession. Because of my job, one of the things I learned is to respect so much the lawyer's job.
Thank you so much!