Mesajı Okuyun
Old 16-05-2002, 17:07   #2
Av. Bülent Sabri Akpunar

Varsayılan Ethics

Dear sad person,
First of all I want to apologise for what you (or anyone) have been subjected to of the improper behaviours in the name of the alleged person.How unfortunate for us to hear this kind of conduct but ı am confident that you may consider these what happened on the individual basis and may not involve or represent the whole society of law people in Turkey.

However this is a fact that people may commit undue and anti-social behaviors violating either penal codes or the norms of the honesty and ethics.This is so even and relatively easy in the internet where one is not to face the consequences of his/her acts and the sanctios of which are not laid down totaly in the legal scope.I wish that everyone would benefit from the net taking into account the possible results of his action and in the shortest term that the legal structure of net should be established.

I also wanted you to know that the law practising here in Turkey is governed by such rules in which the illegal and ill-assorted conduct is prohibited and subject to fierce penalties.Article 134 of the Lawyers Act set forth that... any perpetrator of the acts which are in breach of the lawyers honour,order and traditions as well as the honesty requiring the duty of being a lawyer is subject to disciplinary action.the disciplinary actions vary which involves warning,condemnation,fines and even the dismissal from the occupation.You may well be sure that the Turkish Association of Bars is implementing this norm properly in an approach that would not permit a law practitioner behave contrary to the understanding and ethics of being a lawyer.

I hope that you will no longer be sad.