Mesajý Okuyun
Old 15-05-2002, 19:39   #1
Sad person

Mesaj About Ethic Behaviour

Dear Sirs,

It’s with a big concern that I am writing to this forum. That story doesn't ask anything about a legal problem but about something else.

With the spreading of Internet all around the world the number of users has also increased. That is very good for business and for communication between people as well. Everyone is just one click away...

Unfortunatelly not all people who uses Internet (like in the world outside, I must confess) use it well meaning.

For some kind of reason that I still don’t understand and it doesn’t need to be understood now, some people really like to joke others using Internet. It is good, simple and clean because it isn’t necessary to face the other side. The final outcome must be a happiness for the person who jokes and deceives.

To go to the main point:

Someone who is a lawyer in Istanbul and who went to England to learn English did that. The matter here is about the person’s caracther and behaviour and not any crime...

That person didn’t dignify the Country where he comes from, the Bar Association and perhaps his family.

The world of Internet has barriers too. The barriers are the decency and honesty as well.

Unfortunatelly this is neither a crime nor a legal problem. This is a question of being well meaning and a person who is a lawyer must have a good behaviour and conduct and not be an Internet predator especially for women.

There are people who should be disbarred not for crimes but for behaviour...

Hope you understood this point of view. That message has one purposal in this forum. It would be good if all the lawyers of your country (from others as well) could be warned not to use Internet that way. Your profession must have lots of ethic, otherwise what can others think?

What can we do to inform some place for that kind of behaviour? Do we have to accept normally because this can be normal?

Please accept the biggest apologies for this message but I’m sure you will understood.

Best regards and again with deepest apologies.