Mesajı Okuyun
Old 12-10-2008, 00:21   #4
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Karmen
I ve been dating a turkish guy for 4 years and begining of this year got pregnant. My boyfriend didn t want to keep the baby so I moved to my familly in my country( Romania) where I ll born my baby. I didn t have any contact with my bf all the months since I am here as he refused to know anything about our baby. My question is: if he changes his mind can he ask custody of our baby( baby is gonna be romanian citizen)? Or in case we gonna get back together and smth is not gonna work can he take our baby s custody?

First, I'd like to let it be known that custody and the citizenship proceedings of your baby shall comply with the Romanian law since you are planning to give him/her birth in Romania. I'd answer your questions regarding how it would work out under Turkish law with pleasure if your baby was supposed to be born in Turkey as a Turkish citizen. However, I can't help in view of this scene considering that your baby will be a Romanian citizen who will also be a subject of Romanian internal law rules.

You need to seek the answers of your questions from a Romanian lawyer.

Best wishes