Mesajı Okuyun
Old 21-03-2009, 12:50   #10
Tiocfaidh

Varsayılan

Alıntı:
Yazan Konuk
Me and my mum are investing in a property in turkey. My mum has a turkish husband. If anything happens to my mum, will he still get half the property even though hers and my names on the deeds.

What I've understood from your message is that you are asking how the property would get shared between you and your step father if your mother passes away.

It's, actually, an inheritance law issue and has nothing to do with getting the half of the property for the other spouse. Getting the half of the property is rather concerning the law regarding the property regimes between the spouses in case any divorce some day.

As for your question; if there's a collective ownership of you and your mother on the deeds, the 1/4 of her portion(1/2) on the property will get transferred to her husband and the rest (3/4) will be your's. With a clearer statement, the 1/8 of the property will be your step father's whilst you are having the rest.

You need to elaborate the situation and the questions you are asking for receiving more satisfactory answers.

Have a nice day.